View Single Post
Old September 8, 2008, 11:11 AM   #9
Wuchak

Once you get it remember to never sign the original. You'll need to make copies and sign those when you buy a C&R gun. I have a stack of copies at the house and the original is in the safe deposit box.

Also register with Brownell's, Midway, CDNN, and other online stores. They give you a discount on all purchases. If you have a copy of the Brownell's catalog you can see the discount price in the item code. At the very end of string of letter and numbers before the item price you will see a series of numbers that will end with a letter followed by two numbers. Replace the letter with a decimal point and that last series of numbers is the discount price you pay with a C&R FFL. Some items like books aren't discounted while others are very heavily discounted like holsters and sights. Even if you never buy a gun you'll save the $30 quickly in accessories. If you aren't already getting the CDNN printed catalog go to their website and send them a request for a copy. The printed version has the prices in it which the .pdf version doesn't have.

Good luck. It took about 6 weeks for me to get mine earlier this year. No guns purchased yet but some CDNN orders.

Page generated in 0.03326 seconds with 8 queries