View Single Post
Old December 20, 2019, 04:40 PM   #8
Nathan

This is ridiculous, but quite understandable. With rich people buying up the land and blocking normal folks off it, you can be sure all of us except the rich landowners will be pushed off all but a bit of public land.

Often times that gets “no hunting” signs/policies on it too. I seriously got bumped off land I had access on when a city bought it to put pipes under it!

Even average land owners keeping people off because the fear letting someone on who creates work or will sue them. I have met several people who didn’t want deer hunted because they were like pets.

Then there is the lease problem. @#$&**&$# Cabelas is one of the worst coming in and blocking up the land in a state putting it into lease.

Last is the government taking our tax money and paying folks, who block hunters, damage insurance because game ate their corn, etc.

In the smaller places, public land is almost unhuntable as there are many folks on it coughing, talking, smoking, using drugs, etc.....the deer are long gone.

Rant over. . . . On a positive side, there are hunting management policies that work. Montana is doing pretty good at this. OH is abismal.

Page generated in 0.02546 seconds with 8 queries