View Single Post
Old March 4, 2009, 09:16 PM   #12
protectedbyglock

He he.... some very good ideas! More than I expected....

I'm leaning towards the paintball gun. I have one, and I bet I could knock the rat out for long enough to hit it with a hammer!
Heck of an idea, those things pack a punch!

I also like the 22cal pellet gun. I don't have one, though.
I do have a blow gun, but that wouldn't work without poison darts.
But then If I use poison darts, I'm back to it rotting under the house. Hmmm.. You know, i don't really like her mom that well....

Roy, falconry is hilarious... I saw a hawk pick up a full grown cat once. Now THAT was funny. My border collie would probably kill that rat, too. He's up to date on his shots, and quite the mouser. Another possibility.

PCJIM, I like the slingshot idea. I wonder if I still have the touch? I used to be a deadeye with one of those back in the day. I could grab a couple ball bearings from work. Those glass beads work well, too.

I think I have a couple of live traps at work. I took them all in there because we had a cat problem. I'd set them up overnight, and empty them in the morning. Always told the ladies in the office that I was taking all the cats to the shelter.... He he... Yeah right.
Thats a good idea, too, though. Maybe score some brownie points with the future mother in law. I'll trap it live and tell her I'm taking it to the woods a long ways away, but I'll really let it loose and chase it with a 12ga.

The possibilites are endless.....really. I'm almost excited!

Page generated in 0.04057 seconds with 8 queries