View Single Post
Old June 30, 2013, 08:40 AM   #37
8MM Mauser

Quote:
Browning BAR in .450 Marlin or .458 Winchester. They make the BLR in .450 Marlin, so why not? 16" barrel, compensator, clever fiber-optic express sights. For CQB with dangerous game, Bigfoot, Nessie.

Ruger GP100 with a 7 chamber cylinder (there's plenty of room), 2.5" factory ported barrel and adjustable sights, in ultra-bright stainless and gorgeous real wood grips.

Ruger Redhawk in .357 Magnum with an 8 chamber cylinder (there's plenty of room), 3 inch barrel, adjustable sights, wood grips, again in ultra-bright stainless.

Stoeger, Mauser, anybody, please start making Lugers again - this time ones that work. Make new Broomhandle Mausers too. The Mitchell and Stoeger Lugers of the early 1990s were gorgeous, if somewhat unreliable.

Somebody buy Hogue and shut them down. The grips they supply to S&W and Ruger as O.E.M. are surpassingly ugly. Ugly enough to turn me off to the whole gun.

An AK47 lightweight - with polymer receiver, lightweight barrel and stock - no more than 6.5 pounds max (unloaded).

KelTec Sub 2000 or Ruger 10/22 style carbine in .357 Magnum.
Great post! I would love to have an 8-shot .357 redhawk!

I would also love to see a gun of the Ruger MK series chambered in a "real" caliber. I would take 9mm or something really unique like a .38 special or .357 mag. Or imagine an oversized MKIII chambered for .45 colt!course the blowback would make recoil a real "B."

I would like to see Mauser do more. I want to see a pistol from them that's modern and servicible and not just a copy of a SIG (Sigsauer owns Mauser.) I would also love to see them bring back the broomhandle Mauser and Luger too. I would also love to see them produce Gewehr 98 and K98 replicas and sell them at a reasonable cost. Really I would love it if they sold anything at a reasonable cost.

That said, I would gladly buy a "Mauser" branded SIG 229 or 2022 too!

How about an LCR in 9MM? Sounds good to me.

Page generated in 0.02254 seconds with 8 queries