View Single Post
Old March 2, 2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Uncle Malice

Springfield Champion Operator

So, I'm really getting the 1911 itch again. Now that my TRP is running reliably, I love the platform. The Champion Operator has always been next on my list for a couple of years now.

I can't seem to find any in stock. I can order from Bud's on reserve - but who knows how long that will take to come in? I even considered going with the Kimper Raptor Pro II... but I'm just not a Kimber fan. Their warranty isn't great and their customer service reputation is less than stellar and that's important to me.

I've done as much Google-fu as I know how to do, and can't find them anywhere. Well, I take that back... there are 1 or 2 on ARMSLIST from private sellers looking for like $1,200-$1,300 for them.

I have a buddy of mine that has an FFL checking in to see what he can do as far as locating one.

In the mean time, if any of you own one, I'd be VERY happy to see some new pics or read your thoughts on the gun.

Thanks guys! I know some people don't dig rails on the 1911, but I think this one is gorgeous!

Page generated in 0.02572 seconds with 8 queries