View Single Post
Old December 27, 2011, 09:38 PM   #9
dogtown tom

Quote:
jimbob86 Quo
Quote:
te:
No state POC is any better than what the FBI provides for free.
Horsefeathers, as time is money. Not having to wait hours or days is better.
I'm not sure you really know what you are talking about. State POC's access THE SAME databases as FBI NICS does....for FREE....no charge to the dealer or customer. (and you aren't subject to the whims of state bureaucracy) States that use the FBI NICS for their Brady checks may also have the same exemptions to the NICS tht your state has......in other words the FBI NICS is better.

Quote:
You can get it done ahead of time, or wait to get your gun. It's that simple. I have the CHP,
A 4473 and NICS check is done at the time of purchase. The dealer cannot run the NICS check until after the customer has completed the 4473.

Quote:
Quote:
what the FBI provides for free.
Nonesuch. Somebody is paying for it. Like as not, it's our Great, Great Grandchildren.
No, its free. As in no charge to the customer or dealer. If you insist on the argument that "nothing is free", well neither was your concealed handgun permit was it?

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.03474 seconds with 8 queries