View Single Post
Old June 11, 2019, 07:38 PM   #126
AK103K

Quote:
Ok....well some folks can read forward and one direction and others see everything backward in dyslexia.
And maybe some just shoot the gun, whatever it is, while others complain about why they cant.

You can either shoot it, or you cant. 99% of the time, if you cant, its not the guns fault.

Quote:
most folks are simply unschooled on what makes a good trigger
Most folks worry about the trigger too much, instead of focusing on what they should be focusing one, and just shooting the gun.

And its funny you posted something up about the Rhino. I just picked one up a little over a week ago, and this was my first target. 100 rounds, DAO offhand, somewhere between 10-15 yards.

And so far, a couple of people who have fired and dry fired it, have all complained about its trigger. My youngest son on the other hand, seemd to have no troubles shooting it, but he also learned to shoot DA revolvers, DAO, early on.

And I do have to admit, its trigger is a bit different, and the trigger itself, a tad "wide" for my liking (more like a smooth S&W target trigger), especially for DA shooting, but its still very shootable.

ETA:

And just so you dont think its a fluke, this was 50 rounds shot at the same distance with my 3" Model 65 Smith. Same way, offhand, DAO....

Page generated in 0.03364 seconds with 8 queries