Thread: Pawn shop find
View Single Post
Old July 8, 2013, 06:54 PM   #2
lamarw

This and other forums are full of discussions about the Bersa. Most of the posters seem to love the pistol, and it has a strong following.

I wish you luck with yours. I had my Bersa Thunder .380 (Lite Du-O-Tone) with Crimson Trace fail within the first thirty rounds fired back in May 2010. It was returned it to the local guns store I purchased it from new. They sent it to one of the Bersa's contracted repair facilites for warranty repair. Bersa does not have their within the Company repair facility (at least not in the U.S.). The drawbar/disconnector spring malfunctioned. It cost me $41.21 for shipping and over a month for the repair and shipping time.

The only good part as far as I am concerned is a lifetime warranty for the original owner (not your situation). Although, shipping cost for repair is expensive.

The Bersa is significantly less expensive than a Beretta. In my opinion and in comparing it to my Beretta Model 85 in .380, the Bersa I own is a far cry from a quality pistol. Other Bersa owner's may accuse me of having a "bad taste in my mouth" for Bersa, and they would be correct.

Page generated in 0.02514 seconds with 8 queries