View Single Post
Old October 18, 2022, 11:40 AM   #94
44 AMP
Staff

What is the idiotic capacity ban that went into effect with the NY "SAFE" act a few years ago...8?? 7? not sure. What I heard was that they'll let you keep 10rnd mags, but you break the law if you load them up to capacity.

Show me the superiority of a double stack (any caliber) when its against the law to own one....

The 94 AWB magazine limits did have an effect on handgun sales. It boosted the sale of (and the creation for sale of) "compact" models of several double stack pistols.

There is, literallay no point buying a gun that holds 13-15-17 or more if the LAW says you can only have 10 (or even less?)

So, consider this, the law, which had the stated intent of making us "safer" by restricting certain guns and ammo capacity, actually CREATED a demand for smaller, more easily concealed pistols!

As to the .45ACP being "dead", I believe that happened "officially" about 1984 when it was replaced as the primary US service pistol round by the military.

That's as dead as it gets. SO, we have a few million "undead" out there, with more being made and sold every year.

Claiming a caliber is dead because YOUR pistols in that caliber didn't sell at a gunshow is like claiming chocolate is dead because your plate of chocolate chip cookies didn't sell at the bake sale.

Page generated in 0.02171 seconds with 8 queries