View Single Post
Old November 14, 2001, 07:07 PM   #1
Darxus

Let me tag along on a deer hunt in Pennsylvania ?

I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, have never been hunting, and would like to go along with somebody to witness the process. I would also very much like to see the process of dressing, etc. Closer to Philadelphia is, of course, preferable.

I am a 24 year old male. I consider myself very firearms safety concious. I spent a bunch of my childhood in the woods. I'd like to believe I would be one of the less annoying people that might accompany you on a hunting trip, and would make every effort to be as tolerable as possible.

I've been interested in guns for a long time, but only last October finally got somebody to take me shooting for the first time since the one year I got to fire .22 rifles at boyscout summer camp. I have since purchased a few guns, and taken about a dozen people for their first time shooting. I would like to take my scoped Remington 700 hunting after I witness the process.

I have not yet obtained a hunting license, but I hope to take the required class soon.

If you would like to get a better grasp of who I am, I encourage you to read through my website: http://www.chaosreigns.com

If you want my phone number, just ask. I also have free unlimited long distance, so I'd be happy to call you.

Page generated in 0.02446 seconds with 8 queries