Thread: Gun snobs?
View Single Post
Old January 5, 2014, 08:36 AM   #11
Ozzieman

Have you ever tried shooting with a Trijicon ACOG?
Have you ever tried shooting a high end rifle? I have a Rem 700 that with all the mods and scope I have over 3500$ in it?
I’m not a gun snob but when I read threads that ask why do people spend so much on guns when a 500$ gun will do just as well, then their called gun snobs.
I’m proud of the collection I have, it’s taken a long time and a lot of money that I worked hard for.
I like what LockedBreech said. It can go both ways.
The “My gun is better than your gun because it costs less/more!” just shows how naïve the person is.
I buy the best gun that I can afford, I buy expensive guns that I collect and dam the cost.
But at the same time that doesn’t stop me from buying cheep guns. The firearm that I enjoy the most that I purchased in the last year was a Nagant. 125$ for the gun and not much more for 800 rounds.
I spent 4 weekends cleaning and working on the stock and right now that gun gives me more satisfaction and enjoyment than any other in the safe.
For me the only gun snobs are the ones using the term “gun snobs” describing other members.
Quit looking in the mirror.

Did you hear about the latest study.....5 out of 6 liberals say that Russian Roulette is safe.

Page generated in 0.04820 seconds with 8 queries