View Single Post
Old October 15, 2017, 04:47 PM   #4
Prndll

Thank you for your consideration.
I have no desire to tell anyone how to run their website. I would simply state that if this is such a cloudy issue that this specific question keeps coming up....it isn't due to lack of 'consensus' as much as lack of a direct answer (requiring another thread/conversation). It certainly sounds like a consensus has been reached (a very long time ago). These are words with a meaning that do not require any consensus (atleast not at this point). There are many people out there that are new to firearms that just do not have that 50 years experience to draw on. That does not make them idiots or fools. The mere fact that the question is being asked in the first place really should say something. To TFL aswell as the community. People want to know and some of them are finding TFL looking for answers. It is not necessary to bury these nuggets of data within a series of threads that can only be found with a search. Especially given the way TFL is already structured. If TFL is to be a 'resource' then I would ask those that run it to make use of it to its potential. Particularly if the feeling is going to be "But everyone wants to appear to know something of importance." It isn't that I want to apear to know something I don't. But there are things I do know and understand. As others that come here (wether they create a login or not).

If your not all that interested in dealing with people that don't know what they think they do, then perhaps it's time to help them rather than be condescending.

Page generated in 0.02387 seconds with 8 queries