View Single Post
Old August 23, 2014, 11:59 AM   #42
5RWill

Did some digging and like others said the frame on the compact 75 other than length is the same dimensions as the full. I can't say it was as comfortable as the high power but it was very comfortable, more so than any 1911 i've held and i enjoy those. Regarding the frame size i saw more people mentioning that they wear medium and small size gloves the cz 75 full size fit them adequately. I'm not too concerned. I mean yeah my hands are small, but i really am not worried about the trigger length on the DA pull. I only plan on shooting in SA. Whether i convert it or not.

The reason i don't have my sights set on the high power is cost, truth be told i prefer the aesthetics of the 75 for what'd i'd be doing. If i got a BHP i would want it nice and clean like yours above and it would probably never see the range that much.

My hand measured from base to tip of my middle finger is right at 7"

Think i'm going to wait on the shadow for 880$. Hopefully they'll come back in stock.

Page generated in 0.02905 seconds with 8 queries