View Single Post
Old January 1, 2018, 01:12 AM   #38
jimbob86

Quote:
I was once told that police in one city have orders to shoot anyone they see with a gun who is not a cop. While I doubt any department would put that in writing, I know some police who act as if it were.

That is one reason I strongly oppose the idea of open carry for "civilians", licensed or not.
So we must surrender our Freedoms because somebody has the idea that he's a Cop and everybody else is either also a Cop, a Robber or Scenery? You wonder why folks in high crime areas don't trust the police.... If we ashcan the bad actors and get them off the street, regardless of what gang affiliation (and that's EXACTLY what I feel those kind of "policemen" are- gangsters.... just better financed, organized, and supported than the Crips or Bloods, but not as well as MS-13, or the various Cartels .....) they have ..... these turds undermine the Public's confidence in anyone that wears the same uniform ..... it is the dedicated Peace Officer that should be the most hacked off about these people, as they must bear the guilt by association .... and why they tolerate them is beyond me.

Page generated in 0.03487 seconds with 8 queries