View Single Post
Old October 21, 2008, 04:01 PM   #60
FyredUp

Quote:
Katrina Guy: Like in a movie, wife hears something stirring downstairs, she calls police while hubby wakes up and grabs a baseball bat or something. In a smaller world (smaller residence) the above choices may not be available to you. My point is one may not have such time and thusly would act accordingly to protect one's life not spending time fiddling in the dark to call for help. Can see it now, "hold on down there Mister BG, I can't find my reading glasses in the dark to call for help".
Okay, see now I understand you. You simply can't bear when someone doesn't agree that your way is the only way.

Your above scenario is quite possibly the silliest, most moronic thing I have read on these forums. What is it about: 1) Arm yourself, 2) Lock the door, 3) Take a position of cover, 4) Call the police, that you simply fail to understand? This person chooses a defensive posture that allows him to protect himself and his wife. He chooses not to become a wannabe swat member and clear his house all the while yelling hut hut hut. He realizes that in HIS circumstances this is a wiser choice for HIM. Your options may vary. Now grow up and stop acting like a spoiled child and understand your way is NOT the only way.

Page generated in 0.02297 seconds with 8 queries