View Single Post
Old October 19, 2009, 03:13 PM   #8
ninjatoth

Quote:
Instructors try their best, but there are constraints on how many hours the class can last and what material MUST be covered.
It was the biggest class they have had so far.There was about 50 students,and about 5 instructors.One instructor was my junior by about 12 years,so I felt a little funny when I was being taught by him,but for the most part I was treated like one of the kids,exept when I got asked if I was taking the test,(I think they thought I was a parent of one of the kids)But,I did somehow get 100% on the test50/of 50.I was actually proud a bit.It aint no doctorate,but for a moment I felt like I had really earned something special,and it made me upset to see alot of the kids get their certificate without even a smile on their face.I guess they don't reilize what a privledge it is to hunt,as I didn't either as a kid.Well,I'm getting ready for Nov 15th,which is firearms deer season here,I just got back from our local sporting goods store where they bore sighted my scope for me for free on my .444 marlin.I'm working on my shanty,needs some orange on it and to be level,but other than that,my bases are covered.

Page generated in 0.03409 seconds with 8 queries