View Single Post
Old December 3, 2018, 10:47 AM   #59
osbornk

Quote:
Quote:
I have gone to several Taurus forums and one person in particular has really been down on Taurus. Makes statements like" it is life threatening to carry one for self defense" because they are complete junk etc.
So the question begs what is a person who dislikes Taurus doing in a Taurus forum? Generally when I visit a Colt forum they are not slamming Colt, the same is true for any maker forum. I mean, if I have an intent dislike of Taurus (which I don't) why would I be hanging out in a forum devoted to Taurus? That is unless I am an attention seeker of some weird sort

I have been on many different forums (guns, cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc) for many years and the Taurus basher reminds me of others. The bashers usually don't have or never have owned the product they are bashing. They bash the product in an effort to make their chosen different brand look better. The Ford basher usually owns and loves a Chevrolet, etc.

I think the Hi-Point bashers are even worse than the Taurus bashers. The world is full of gun snobs.

Page generated in 0.03026 seconds with 8 queries