View Single Post
Old October 4, 2013, 11:16 AM   #31
Dunecigar

Dear dayman,

Thanks for your post to my thread. I guess, the one that I like shooting best, right now, is the Charles Daly since it the new gun in my cache.

The Bersa, out of the three, is the best one. It is just smooth, accurate, and crisp.

The DP-51 is perhaps the most unique. It has a super long single action trigger pull, making it, IMO, a very safe gun. The fast action feature is very nice. When I need to go super hot in this third world smurf village I use the fast action; same loooong trigger pull with the same pressure pull as double action.

The Charles Daly is still very new to me. The main thing that is my main focus to it right now is carrying it in Cond 1. I've mastered Cond 1 in the car (assassins, jackers, kidnappers, and robbers tend to converge on their victims at stop lights). I am slowly working my way from Cond 2 to 1 while carrying it on my person.

Again, thanks for taking an interest in my thread and for your question.

Best regards,
D. Idaho

Dear Armybrat,

Also, thank you for your input and question.

Owning a gun in Guatemala is a birthright for its people while carrying one on your person is a privilege. However, a legal resident can legally own and carry one as well. The national issued Id called DPI, Documento de Identificacion Personal or Personal Identity Document is either colored blue for nationals or pink for legal residents.

Thanks for taking an interest.

Best regards,
D. Idaho

Page generated in 0.06939 seconds with 8 queries