View Single Post
Old October 6, 2010, 06:17 PM   #26
therealdeal

WOW! I didn't realize that. in that case if the guy is from the east, there is no need to go back for the court date!?! dont get me wrong, I know you aren't saying thats ok, but it just seemed by the thread OP was upset they wanted him to travel back. I thought like traffic tix or a fine they would let the guy just come back on his own, but something like that they would hold him. so much for facing up.

I got in trouble in maine when I was a camp counselor in my very early twenties. it was taken care of but the paper said 'no maine license'. I thought I couldn't drive in maine and I was scared to. yrs and yrs later I finally called the DMV. the lady was laughing. she was like, "Sir, I am reading the document. It is just saying you didn't have a maine license". I had a mass license, but I was too scared to find out because they never let mass know. the incident wasn't even really a big deal when we got into trouble, but I was clueless about the law, courts, and everything else+didn't want to lose my mass license somehow

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.02377 seconds with 8 queries