View Single Post
Old March 23, 2006, 07:18 AM   #15
XavierBreath

Quote:
You and your partner are in your vehical, when another vehical pulls into the parking lot. Someone......... starts walking the 10 feet towards your car. What do you do?
Ummmmmmmmm How about starting my car and driving home.

Of course I could do a tactical roll out the hidden doorway in the floorboard, snap up the Bushy AR concealed the behind the rear bumper. Then I would take down the first miscreant from behind the cover of the wheel, firing from underneath the vehicle with a quick Mozambique drill, Then, while doing a 360 scan for additional threats I would sneer and spit on his oozing forehead. Assuming there were no additional theats, I would re-enter my vehicle, secure all openings, and drive it into the nearest body of water. I would use my cell phone to call Dominos and order a seven inch anchovie and butchovie pizza. This is the code word for the DAA (Dumb Acronym Agency) secret agents at Dominos that a field agent needs back-up. They would then triangulate my location while I raised the snorkle to gain oxygen and watch for their arrival.

Nah.....I'd just drive home.

Page generated in 0.02724 seconds with 8 queries