View Single Post
Old May 6, 2005, 09:23 AM   #1
MooseRLP

Had to use mine Wednesday Night

I'm in a Bowling League on Wednesday Night with guys from work. I had to park in the back of the Bowling Center. Well after Bowling I was going to pull up my truck by the guys I bowl with car in the front to talk. On the way to my truck I automatically started it through my alarm and disarmed my truck. When I got to my truck and opened the door I was punched in the back of my head, The guy told me to give him my money. I gave him my wallet and he looked in it and threw it down ( I had NO cash in my wallet ) He then said empty my pockets. I told him I dont have any cash on me and that it was in my truck. He said to get it. So I climbed into my truck and opened up the center concole to grab my gun. I tuned to him while sitting down in the driver seat and fired 3 shots (1 hit him in the left thigh 1 hit him above the waist and the other one I missed him and I hit the car besides me. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I remember him saying oh SHI* and Fuc* and then he kinda fell to the ground moaning. My friends on the bowling team ran around to the back and I told the to call 911. I sat there in shock and I really dont remember much except my friends asking me if I was alright and they tended to the guy who tried to rob me. The ambulance got there first and was tending to the guy who tried to rob me. The police then got there and asked me where my gun was I told him sitting in the truck. The guy who tried to Rob me was taken to the hospital. The police questioned me and asked me what happened. I then was takin to the Police Station and had to do a written statement about what happened. I was at the police station until about 3 P.M. on Thursday after they got through talking to the guy who tried to rob me. The police took me back to my truck and told me they would be contacting me soon. They still have my gun in there posession. I just got back to work today and I am still kinda in shock about what happened. I got a call from the detective this morning and told me that the guy who tried to rob me is going to be arrested and that they think he may have been involved in 2 other robberies wednesday night. I'm just glad that it will be over soon

Page generated in 0.02740 seconds with 8 queries