Sigh.

Quote:
When it comes to safety practices there are no gray areas

Pointing a firearm at someone,

crossing the firing line to check targets will shots are being fired,

Cambering a round when pointed in someone's direction on a range that is clear

This is black and white

You only get one chance and lives are changed forever
When did I ever say those were acceptable. My statement was just pointing out how to each of us 'safe' handling of a firearm is different. I didn't think i'd need to give an example but I guess I do. Such as I was deemed unsafe at a USPSA match repeatedly simply by the habit of holstering my weapon after use. Not dropping the mag chamber check action open, etc. Was I unsafe? Hardly. But in that situation I was.

The person in question probably had a similar habit. Perhaps thats how guns were treated as he grew up or his father taught him. Maybe he's self taught and he doesnt even realize his errors?

While I don't doubt that Aguila Blanca would do the things he posted. and I'd honestly love to see it.

I'd still stand by that the average person should just leave. My range is indeed unsupervised. We have PILES of idiots that come and do the stupidest things. Since it is unsupervised and its clearly your word vs theirs if it comes to that plus you would be the one initiating the 'conflict' (use that term loosely) Lastly you have no idea what this stranger is capable of.

Leave be safe and come back another day, or find a supervised range.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Last edited by Evan Thomas; October 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: deleted off-topic para.

Page generated in 0.02453 seconds with 8 queries