View Single Post
Old May 24, 2013, 08:47 PM   #5
Metal god

OK I did a quick mounting of the sight . It still does it . In fact it's worse now that everything is solid and and i have a good cheek weld .

When It's bright its a pretty big bright oblong cluster . When I turn it down I can count all the little dots . There's more then 6 probably more then 10 . OK now here is the messed up part . when I co-wittiness all that goes away and it's a small little dot That means it's my eyes right ? sucks getting old . What I'm seeing through the dot is a joke . No way I can live with that sight picture and I HATE to co-wittiness . My $35 UTG red dot looks better then this . This is not a rant , It's a , so bummed this is not working out kind of thing . Any ideas .

EDIT : I was just looking through it again . It is defanitly me , The more I blink my eyes the better it gets but then it goes all wacky again . I whare glasses maybe they are at the wrong focal plain/spot .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; May 24, 2013 at 08:53 PM.

Page generated in 0.04054 seconds with 8 queries