View Single Post
Old December 23, 2017, 10:35 PM   #3
tyme
Staff

Yeah, no, vbulletin doesn't AFAIK auto-embed images into the posts. Some of the time links are sufficient. Would you want all uploaded images to be automatically embedded in their posts and displayed for everyone, even those who didn't really care about viewing them?

Uploading multiple files works for me. You see three "Choose File" lines in the form, right?
And you select, say, 2 different images, so 2 of the 3 entries are filled, and then you click upload, and... what happens?

Perhaps you're at the uploaded file quota? In User CP, all the way at the bottom of the left nav menu, check your Attachments list.
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)

Page generated in 0.02547 seconds with 9 queries