View Single Post
Old October 14, 2002, 12:13 AM   #8
cor-man

does that have anything to do with why they're bugging you?
(re: sniper shootings).

please do as others have said, get a lawyer, contact the NRA, etc.

you've owned a gun with the intent to fight back against a criminal right? have the fighting spirit regardless of attacker and venue; if someone is attacking you on a legal ground then get a lawyer and fight back.

I hope all turns out well for you.

I've just bought 5 new pistols within the past month (had been saving for a year for this) and have 1 more I plan to get in a week. If I get harassed by any agency over it I will most definitely post about it here! Noone has any right whatsoever to tell you not to post truthful statements on an internet forum!

Hell, if it happens to me I will post the agency, agent's names, phone numbers I reach them at or they call from, etc. I may get attacked, but I will not be intimidated.

I was tax-audited a couple years ago; I came through it fine, I keep detailed records, and on one critical point of my deductions I did NOT backdown, I had to work diligently to prove my validity for the business-oriented deduction but I got it proven and this one issue would've meant several thousand dollars. But I stood my ground knowing I was right, and sometimes right wins.

That doesn't mean I became hostile/combative; I understand the value of being polite/respectful, but still be firm.

Page generated in 0.03612 seconds with 8 queries