View Single Post
Old May 26, 2014, 07:33 PM   #43
357 Python

I love dogs but 1-DAB I would call my attorney for legal advice and if the advice is what I believe it would be I would call Animal Control back. I would arrange for Animal Control to accompany me to the other dog owner's home for a serious talk. I would advise them that with 2 attacks already documented that should there be a third attack the call to Animal Control would be to pick up a carcass. My uncle ran a horse boarding stable and one summer several dogs started chasing the horses which were on stable property. My uncle called the county sheriff and they sent Animal Control out to locate the dogs and their owner. The owners were informed that should they chase the horses again my uncle could legally shoot them. It did happen again but my uncle being a dog lover called the sheriff's office again. This time a deputy and a state Game Warden showed up. The dogs' owner was informed that if my uncle didn't want to shoot the dogs next time, they would do it for him without hesitation. The owner left the area shortly afterwards.

Page generated in 0.03613 seconds with 8 queries