View Single Post
Old July 12, 2013, 02:13 AM   #50
HisDudeness

Strange car outside

Well clearly if you walk outside and approach them you are now the aggressor. At this point whoever is in the car has the legal right to pound you into the pavement. After all, you started it...

Back on topic... This happens frequently on my street due to a neighbor having a run-in with a certain religious group. Apparently JW's don't take kindly to rejection. Anyways, they park out front every now and then and just kind of, watch. Being the person I am I've chased them away on a few occasions, however this was before I was privy to why they were there. Aside from some vandalism and the usual juvenile graffiti it hasn't turned violent. But I cannot promise this will always be the case.

Back on topic once more... To the OP, I would say it depends on your particular area and what constitutes as "normal" where you live. What may sound crazy from a poster on TFL might be completely understandable considering the environment. I'm no MMA trained neighborhood watchmen, but I do personally check the situation out when the hour and circumstance seem appropriate. On second thought, I do carry with a round in the chamber and, GASP! No safety!

Page generated in 0.03522 seconds with 8 queries