View Single Post
Old January 16, 2010, 11:37 AM   #16
CK_32

S like a prettyhonest answer to me and I would say go with Remington but then again lately I have heard of those "rumors" around the net and forums bu havnt ever seen one in person or had that happen with me yet so I can't say it's really true because again you can't always believe what you hear all the time. But I was asking that same question just a few weeks ago and I think Remington has great quality rifles at the price they come for and you can't expect $3000 quality from a $655 gun. And honestly i think alot of people just jump on the band wagon of what another says andturns down a gun because it can't shoot one bullet on top of the other when they wouldn't ever take it out that far them selves anyways or can't even shoot that far anyways. Idk I say go to your gun store and bring some head phones and see how they feel and how you like them. I say bring head phones because I figure your gun shop is like mine and will push that old dusty gun they got over there on you more than the one you came in for to make sales. Which I have seen happen alot lately personally. But go with what you feel is right for you because like they have said before some people just say what a seasoned shooter does and think everyone needs a rifle that can shoot inches at 800+ yeards when the stock factory guns will do you just fine and maybe the guy who told you his into has one arm longer than the other so you never really know unless you kinda just go feel how they sit and pull ect for you. And yea you might get a lemon sooner or later hey it's a product it happens nothing you can do about it it's part of life so don't blame one company for somthing that occurs to all of them once and a while.

K well that's my 2 cents so gl and happy shooting

Page generated in 0.02456 seconds with 8 queries