View Single Post
Old July 16, 2009, 11:32 PM   #18
Tucker 1371

Not sure how it happened but I was out plinking in the backyard the other day with my 5.45 AK and every now and then one of the cans would get tossed up about 12ft in the air... I kinda thought I might have hit the dirt just in front of the can and caused the bullet to roll into them... not sure but it looked really cool and put a big smile on my face every time (like this ).

One time when I was probably 8 to 10 or so my grandpaw bought some exploding targets for me to shoot with my .22 chipmunk... those were a lot of fun until one failed to explode, didn't quite know what to do with it so we chucked it in the lake and decided not to buy anymore.

We also had one of those metal resetting .22 targets like this one. It was fun too until my little brother decided to take a whack at it with his .243 ... SP round blew a nice big hole right through one of the steel plates (about .25" thick too). He knows better now, we still use it now but I skip the plate he shot because half the time I try for it I think I'm shooting thru the hole
OEF 2011 Sangin, Afg. Molon Labe

Last edited by Tucker 1371; July 16, 2009 at 11:41 PM.

Page generated in 0.03751 seconds with 8 queries