View Single Post
Old October 9, 2013, 09:53 PM   #24
Tactical Jackalope

FINALLY found MY Glock

Top right: Glock 21 Gen 3. Trijicon HD sights. Minus connector. 15+1 of .45ACP

Center left: Glock 22 Gen 2. LE night sights. Supposed to have been my duty weapon when I was hired in 2008. Trained with it among other things extensively only .40S&W handgun I've kept.

Center right: Glock 17. Blue label. Turned into a race gun internally. Glockworx connector and all springs inside. (Firing pin spring, trigger spring, safety plunger spring.) extended mag release from LoneWolf. And extended slide stop. Far from done. Custom lava rock stippling done by yours truly.

Bottom left: Glock 19 with Trijicon HD sights and custom golf ball stippling on the grip by yours truly with wood bark stippling under the trigger guard and on the left thumbs rest on the frame to help give downforce to control muzzle rise when rapid firing. Took some material off under the trigger guard for my middle finger knuckle. Also has a smooth faced trigger.

It's my CCW and nightstand gun. I carry it with the TLR-1s at night. And slap in that 33 round mag before bed.

Soon to have a minus connector and NY1 olive trigger spring.

Close up on stippling.

At one time I had 8 Glock's at once. I've done a lot of spring cleaning these last two years.

Last edited by Tactical Jackalope; October 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM.

Page generated in 0.02293 seconds with 8 queries