View Single Post
Old February 23, 2012, 08:50 PM   #6
C0untZer0

^ I don't quite understand this but what I've heard in the past is they wouldn't sell enough of these to pay for waste disposal costs for the Tennifer process.

It's kind of hard for me to believe though, if you hang around the GlockTalk forum you'll see that there are a lot of Glock nuts that would buy these. I think some people are just so in love with Glocks they want Glock everything.

I'm surprised Glock hasn't capitalized on this.

If Glock sold mineral oil and called it "Glock Oil" they could sell it for $5.00 an once and thousands of Glock fanatics would buy the stuff. They could re-brand Felpro's copper anti-seize lubricant call it "Glock Grease" and they'd make a billion dollars. There would be Glock fans that would use nothing but Glock oil and Glock grease in their Glocks - I'm sure of it.

If Glock made power tools, I know there are people who would buy them for no other reason than so they could say they have a Glock drill, or Glock saw or Glock whatever...

If Glock made Glock mustache wax people would buy it even if they couldn't grow a mustache to save their lives.

They'd make money if they sold Glock toilet paper!

So I think the G25 and G28 would sell if they made it in Smyrna.

I'm thinking of getting citizenship in Brazil so I can buy the 25, 28 and a pair of IMBELs

Last edited by C0untZer0; February 23, 2012 at 09:02 PM.

Page generated in 0.03538 seconds with 8 queries