View Single Post
Old April 19, 2011, 10:36 PM   #53
glockcompact

I didn't read all the posts so I apoligize for that. I just don't have the time but....

Quote:
Maybe he was a nut, probably. You see I have a job, where occasionally, I knock on a wrong door, forget the drive way and more then once I have had a pistol put in my face or pointed in my direction. No one fired or even looked like they were really expecting to or wanted to, but it worries me, lol. I don't carry on my job. I am certain 99% of our poster are responsible and restrained in their defense of their dwellings; it is the 1% that worries me

I have posted, sevral times, how I don't trust the police; I don't, but I want to be clear: I RESPECT them for what they do and don't do(restraint is a tough and potentially dangerous thing) and I like cops just fine. The ones I know are regular guys who do a very irregular and very demanding job.
Please don't regulate 100% of us because of the 1% of us that are nuts.

Page generated in 0.03409 seconds with 8 queries