View Single Post
Old August 13, 2009, 03:58 PM   #120
m&p45acp10+1

Do you realy know the situation?

I posted about how I intervened in subduing a mugger.
I also have a memory from my teens that makes me think twice about getting involved if I do not fully know what has happened.
When I was 12 I was with my cousin and my uncle at a Taco Bell going through the drive thru. We saw 2 men slam a woman onto the hood of a car and it appeared that they were tring to force her into the car. She was screaming, kicking, and fighting. She was screaming for help. My uncle grabbed the shotgun from the rack in the truck and stepped out and chambered a round and yelled at the guys to let her go. Next thing we knew there were cops everywhere. We had a lot of guns trained on us.
Turns out the two guys were undercover cops making a drug buy. They were arresting the woman for selling meth, and the other cops were closing in. My aunt picked up me and my cousin from the jail. They booked my uncle on a charge of asauting a police officer. The charge was later dropped in court. It cost him a lot of money for bail, and an attorney.
Sometimes things are not what they appear to be. Make sure you know what is going on. It can save you a lot of grief, money, and possibly your life.

Page generated in 0.02994 seconds with 8 queries