Thread: Manurhin MR73
View Single Post
Old May 27, 2021, 05:27 PM   #40
handlerer2

Have you ever noticed the resentment of some people towards anything that is both expensive and praised?

This pistol is one of those items that if you have to consider the cost, then you can't afford it. I would absolutely rather have one Manurin than three S&W's. I simply admire quality. I have owned S&W pistols in the past and was as content with them as I was with any other firearms, I owned.

Will it do anything that an American revolver will not do? Nope. It has no features that my S&W's don't have.

I own a couple of deluxe rifles, a Cooper MDL 22 varmint rifle, and a Weatherby MKV deluxe, a late 60's model, made by Saur and Sons, left to me by one of my uncles. These rifles are beautiful examples of the art of rifle making. I really mean art.

I don't really understand peoples resentment of items they can't or won't afford. Anytime a thread like these is posted, it brings out the whiners and snivelers. They try to diminish the object anyway they can.

Why would anyone feel diminished by not owning, a certain pistol or rifle? It's not a competition.

Page generated in 0.02344 seconds with 8 queries