View Single Post
Old December 11, 2018, 08:51 PM   #8
kilotanker22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumCore16 View Post
By virtue of their barrel nut design, savage rifles will accept pretty much all the major bbl makers, so take your pick.

On a slightly unrelated note, I would love to know how you like the stock/ergos. They are unsightly, but I did not see that they take AICS mags, which would be lovely over the proprietary Savage ones. Wish they had that FDE in 308.
This 110 tactical desert came in today.

Yes it does come with 1- 10 round Magpul AICS Magazine...
The color of the stock and lines are much more aesthetically pleasing than photos would leave one to believe. I very much like it.

That being said, The last Savage I bought was a savage 16 in 6.5 Creedmoor. First gen Accustock. even with the aluminium bedding it was still flimsy in the fore end... This Newer Accustock is much stiffer. It took a good deal of force to get the fore end to flex enough to touch the Barrel. Finally". Over all I would say that Savage Has done an excellent job making improvements to design and function. I like the new stock... Now I cant wait to have time to get to the range.

Barrel was supprisingly heavy, (more so than I expected). Thats ok though.
Also didnt expect this rifle to be 5R rifling either. (not that it matters). I was told its 5r, but have not bore scoped it yet. Although savage doesnt list it as 5r in the catalogue

Over all, Nice Job Savage! Now I think I am gonna need one in 6mm Creedmoor

Last edited by kilotanker22; December 11, 2018 at 10:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.03136 seconds with 8 queries