View Single Post
Old February 16, 2021, 03:07 AM   #8
Alan0354

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTX View Post
The P380 is a wonderful pocket .380 in theory, but I found the execution to be terrible. Search for "Kahr" along with my username, and you can see the incredible number of problems I had with the gun, which even four return trips to the factory for warranty service failed to fully correct. Maybe they're better these days. I have no idea. I bought mine in 2010, and I would never buy another Kahr after my experience.

I've found the second-generation Beretta Pico to be the best of all of the .380 mouse guns for me. It's not for everyone, though. Some of the design choices are a little extreme, though not without justification (e.g., very slender slide stop for reduced width, unusual push-down magazine release to prevent accidental mag releases during pocket carry). It's a robust (for its size) and very well-made little gun, and mine has been perfectly reliable for the ~1,200 rounds I've put through it. Beretta also says that it's fine to use the fire-breathing loads from Buffalo Bore and Underwood in the Pico, which is not something many, or maybe any, other companies will say for their pocket .380s; I don't use these rounds, but I like that the gun is rugged enough to handle them.
Yeh, I saw problems with Kahr on youtube videos. But this one really talked me out of Kahr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxwIBN4nLV8

This is Kahr customer service. He blame the feeding problem on the user not holding the gun right!!! I think that's the end of it.

Boy, the CW have issues!!!

I guess I need to look at Ruger LC380. We cannot get LCP in kalifornia, but there are a few negative youtube videos, not much on LC380. Really seems like you cannot make the 380 guns too small and still reliable.

I am in no hurry to choose one, We have a 30 days waiting period between buying guns. I just got my Glock 26 last Friday, still have a long ways to go before I can buy another one

Page generated in 0.03686 seconds with 8 queries