View Single Post
Old March 17, 2017, 09:55 AM   #4
Join Date: December 4, 2004
Posts: 96
Take a trip over to an LE agency in PA (or DE/NY, depending on what's closest) and get them done. They just require that your prints be done by an LE agency. It doesn't have to be one in your home state.

Last edited by jbrown50; March 17, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
jbrown50 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03151 seconds with 8 queries