View Single Post
Old October 13, 2018, 12:28 PM   #16
44 AMP
Join Date: March 11, 2006
Location: Upper US
Posts: 19,558
Is there some state form that has to be filled out for transfers in your state?
Washington state has its own form that has to be filled out when purchasing a handgun. SO, two forms, the Fed 4473 and the WA state form.

WA does not require this when buying a long gun. SO, rifle or shotgun, all you fill out is the Fed 4473. Handgun, the Fed and the State form must both be completed.

Fed felony to lie on the Fed form. State crime (misdemeanor, apparently) to lie on the State form. Or so it seems.
All else being equal (and it almost never is) bigger bullets tend to work better.
44 AMP is offline  
Page generated in 0.02918 seconds with 8 queries