View Single Post
Old February 10, 2009, 05:43 AM   #101
jesus5150

Oh man, my biggest regret...

When I was 13 I was all amped up on Mt.Dew and Coffee and i convinced my dad to bust out the scoped 22. We shot off of the balcony for an hour and then he said, "Ok it's time to go in, bud." I begged him for one more mag and he gave in. I loaded 16 rounds in and shot them all off... I Thought. Below us my mother had come outside to let the dogs out and was standing 20 yards in front of me and probably ten yard to the left. I got done and my dad asked if it was clear. Instead of pulling the lever back and doing a Physical and Visual inspection, I (In my A.D.D. Adolescent brain) just yanked the trigger again, totally sure that i would hear a *Click* instead I heard a Big bang and my mom Screamed.. The round hit Directly next to her and spit dirt up on her. Had she been 6 yards to the right i'd have hit her... My Dad "SINCERELY Reminded me" how important gun safety was. I get chills and a sick feeling in my stomach when i think about it... I literally have sweaty palms right now... Gosh that would suck.

Page generated in 0.03421 seconds with 8 queries