View Single Post
Old September 8, 2011, 06:03 PM   #37
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
I know the diff you guys are getting under my skin here.

I SAID I CARRY A 45 BUT IF ALL I HAD WAS A 22 I WOULD USE IT.

CANT YOU READ? OR DO YOU JUST CHOOSE TO POST AND THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT?
Maybe you missed it, but the discussion was not about what you carry.

Quote:
I dont want a newbie to think he is unarmed if all he has is a 22. Now go on and post I dont know this and Idont know that crap. I do know how to defend myself and have done so successfully in the past. I survived a shooting hows about you?
Just because you are old and have been injured does not mean that a .22 is a good round for self defense just like just because you have killed a lot of animals with it does not mean it is good for self defense.

Nobody here has suggested or intimated that only having a .22 means that you are unarmed. In fact, that would be 100% counter to the definition of being armed. I would suggest you reread the thread if that was your concern. I think you will be relieved to know that newbies won't be confused even if you may have been.

Quote:
So you would rather have a stick in yer hand before you would pick up a 22 and use it? in sd? wow is all I can say.
No. Apparently despite quoting me, you did not actually read and understand the words I wrote. I made no statement as to my preference. I simply pointed out that a .22 is not necessarily better than a stick in the eye.

Last edited by Double Naught Spy; September 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Page generated in 0.02277 seconds with 8 queries