View Single Post
Old October 16, 2010, 07:31 PM   #13
hal9000

Quote:
Funny you should say that. As much as I get to hear how gun nut, lunatic fringe, criminal and other stereotypes I am, I come off as rather nerdy in person. I show up at the rifle range with my shorts, t-shirt and flip flops on touting a suppressed AR-15 or a 338 ultra-mag sniper rifle with a 30 inch barrel and foot long silencer on it.

I am as difficult to pigeon hole as any other independent, pro-choise, non-homophobic, atheist, gun nut out there hahahahha. Hell, I even believe that dog Obama was born in the USA and Reagen and Bush Jr were bad for gun owners. This has made me rather unpopular in some places.
Ranb, I have a feeling that if we lived in the same place we'd get along pretty well.

In regards to the conical baffles, I was thinking about it today as I did some other errands, and I think I could press form them from annealed aluminum sheet stock. Is there any reason that wouldn't work?

What types of finishes are you trying to achieve? I might be able to help you out with a few tips from my jeweler days. Finishing metal is usually just a matter of being detail oriented and following the right steps.

Page generated in 0.03179 seconds with 8 queries