View Single Post
Old June 23, 2009, 09:57 PM   #46
Dood_22

Quote:
Very much correct, sir. Except you left out one of the winners.... this thread. It just got brought back to life after 3 months in the grave!
I'm sure Klawman is a lawyer.

Quote:
And just who do you think is going to go to bat for injured consumers, the manufacturer's lawyers. Sure they can have lawyers up the kazoo, but if an injured party hires one it's "BS". Ask someone who has been around where woking people would be if it wasn't for the lawyers that took on big business.
Who should go to bat for the consumer? The Consumer, of course. Buddy, if you aren't taking care of yourself, (in this case by having insurance of your own) there isn't anybody else that will.

I love how you lawyers call any business "big business" as some sort of slur to make a cheap play on envy. But the reality is that most businesses are not big businesses by any stretch of the imagination. Most businesses are barely making it. How many 209 conversions do you think a company has to sell just to cover 1 hour of a lawyer's time?

I guess anyone who wants a 209 conversion had better go out and get one now, because by the time the vultures get finished there won't be a company left making them.

Page generated in 0.03216 seconds with 8 queries