View Single Post
Old July 24, 2006, 06:51 PM   #9
springmom

house rules are important

The girlfriend should not have come in unannounced. We have a 17 year old still at home who does not, shall we say, keep our hours. He is well aware of the fact that my XD lives on my night stand and after having the living snot beat out of him by some of the local gangsters in January, is utterly supportive of our home defense goals. So when he comes in, he disarms, then re-arms the alarm system with his own code, then comes and bangs on our door and yells "I'M HOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!" If he were to not do that, I would call out "hellooooooo....." and he would then answer.

Nobody else can just "walk in", not his friends or ours. There are new gangs popping up around here, a killer gang just got picked up a few weeks ago less than 5 miles from our house, and a serial killer is now stalking an area about 5-7 miles south of us.

Keeping that gun where it is is not "likes to play with guns". It is what my sig line says: I refuse to be a victim.

Springmom

home on the web:
www.panagia-icons.net (my webpage)
www.nousfromspring.blogspot.com (Orthodoxy)

"I couldn't hear you. Stop firing the gun while you're talking!" Frank Drebin, The Naked Gun

Page generated in 0.01979 seconds with 8 queries