View Single Post
Old June 24, 2013, 11:53 AM   #8
Bill Akins

That rifle hanging closest to the door looks like it might be a brass frame Henry "Yellowboy".

Doc your wall displays look great, but I'd also be VERY nervous having my collection out like that because of burglars. Hope you have a very good security alarm system and a mean dog you keep in that room. I once had my entire rifle collection stolen back in 1976 because I had it hanging on the wall like that. Since I was burned like that, I don't hang ANY guns up or have any out where they can be seen. I'd love to, but I was burned bad by my collection being stolen once before. So once burned twice shy. It only takes just once for a burglar to take every one of those Doc. Hate for that to happen to you. Don't mean to throw a wet blanket on your display or anything, it looks great. Just hate to see you lose it to a criminal.

"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Last edited by Bill Akins; June 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.02641 seconds with 8 queries