View Single Post
Old September 21, 2006, 11:25 PM   #18
butwhat

Is it just me or does, "Try 870 magnum in google before you act like you know what your talking about." sound rude? Most likely I just misunderstood.

No, you didn't misunderstand. I was rude. I was tired and irritable and it's always bothered me when somebody presents themselves as an expert and makes a totally erronious statement. Such as:

"Technically, there IS no "870 Magnum" model Remington."

I have seen many. As a matter of fact a friend of mine just purchased a LH Express with 870 Magnum stamped in the side of the receiver today at Gander Mountain. It was the first Express I had ever seen labeled Magnum. But then I haven't been around many Expresses.

"Remington introduced the Model 870 Magnum"
Is a cut and paste from a Remington site with quotation marks added. So apparently Remington thought they had a Model 870 Magnum.

I was at an OSHA school the other day where the instructor informed us that dust doesn't explode. It just burns fast & there's really no danger. I about fell out of my chair on that one. I'd like to get him to explain that to the one out of 4 that survived a dust explosion at a nearby town. That was the same day I took offense to the "Technically, there IS no "870 Magnum" model Remington." statement.

Page generated in 0.03346 seconds with 8 queries