View Single Post
Old August 15, 2019, 01:58 PM   #3
Theohazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBot View Post
Early on in the Discussion the rest of us were warned to NOT GO OFF ON DICK'S ANTI-SECOND AMENDMENT stance.
The mods work really hard to keep threads on-topic. Since they often see certain threads on certain topics veer off-topic, this was simply a warning based on previous experiences. Anyone who wanted to discuss the topic of Dick’s 2A stance was welcome to start a new thread. You could even have PMed members about that new thread in case they didn’t see it.

Quote:
So why do to ourselves what others would love nothing better than to do to us? Why deny Responders the free-speech right to--you guessed it--practice a little free-speech & respond?
This is a private forum. Free speech and the 1st Amendment don’t apply. The mods on TFL have every right to control what is said here, and I think the forum is better for it.

Quote:
I would think it would be a much better policy to give Responders more reign & allow them to Respond as they see fit.
No thanks. If I want threads that veer wildly off-topic, people who spew vitriol and insults, and constant political talk, I’ll go elsewhere. I come to TFL for civil and ordered discussions on firearms.

Last edited by Theohazard; August 15, 2019 at 02:07 PM.

Page generated in 0.02931 seconds with 8 queries