View Single Post
Old June 12, 2012, 08:29 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: June 12, 2001
Location: Northern California
Posts: 178
The foam you are talking about is also called "pick-n-pluck" - which, with a lot of use tends to "pluck" itself and change the shape of the cutout. I prefer the closed cell poly. foam - which you cut yourself and is also grease/oil resistant.

Just my $0.02 - having used both types for firearms and photography equipment.
FJ4ZROX is offline  
Page generated in 0.02802 seconds with 8 queries