View Single Post
Old March 14, 2009, 11:01 PM   #12
XD45Compact

If you're getting no response back from Kahr....regarding a BRAND NEW pistol (THEIR product) you purchased. Bring the lemon back and get something that will work for crying out loud.

I take it you bought the Kahr, as small in size as they are, to be a CCW pistol. This kind of repetitive malfunction would totally shatter my trust/faith in the weapon to protect myself and family.

I say this because I purchased a PM45 and experienced a ridiculous and unacceptable amount of failures in the first 2 trips to the range....and read about the "break-in" period that's recommended. What total BS.

I brought the junk back and got a Glock. Yes, not the prettiest pistol in the herd....but it goes bang every single time I pull the trigger after literally thousands of rounds of all different types, brands, weights, etc....from day-1.
It's what I trust to protect my and my family's life, period.

I can't believe Kahr even lets some of these things out of the factory to be honest. I've read so many horror stories and to tell you the truth...the guy at the shop where I bought it (and eventually bought the Glock), TOLD me not to buy it (despite it being about $200 more than the Glock, at the time)...he said he had sent so many of them back to the factory from other customers, he said they weren't worth their unreliability (I know....there are tons of people who've had NO problems...I'm just restating what HE said his experience was, having worked in this shop for years). He told me right off the bat to get the Glock to begin with and it turns out, he was right.
XD45 Compact * XDm 9mm * XD9 SubComp * Fusion PRO-Series ELITE Custom 1911 * Fusion Custom 1911 Scout Elite 45 ACP * STI Trojan 9mm 1911 * Ruger GP100 4" .357 * S&W 642 Centennial * Beretta 92FS INOX * Mossberg 930SPX 12ga. * Stag Arms AR-15 Model-2H & 5H * Savage BAS LE - .308 * '09 Savage Weather Warrior .308

Page generated in 0.03362 seconds with 8 queries