View Single Post
Old February 9, 2013, 02:55 AM   #15
Metal god

This is BS !!! I'm so sick of the left coast .

Quote:
California would ban so-called "bullet buttons" that can be used to quickly detach and reload magazines in semi-automatic rifles,
This is the one that gets me P.Oed. It appears we have already lost the wording and definition debate . I now have seen this quite a few times . Anybody that has a bullet button on there rifle knows that it slows you down a lot . It is a pain in the -- to change your mag if your not sitting at a bench . You need a tool to release the mag and that tool can't be attach to the gun . That means you have to keep it in your hand , pocket , hang it around your neck ,whatever works for you . The tool must fit in to a small hole in the mag release button . You must take your eye off target to make sure you are inserting the tool in the right place . Yet they are selling it like it is some type of improvement to help you reload faster and getting away with it . The media is buying in to this garbage with out checking there facts again .

What the antis are mad at when it comes to the bullet button is , it changed the firearm from one with a detachable mag to a fixed mag . Because the AR15 now has a fixed mag it is exempt from all the other AWB restrictions like flash hiders forward grips folding stocks . For that I like the bullet button . The bullet button in NO WAY helps you change your mags faster > We must stop this term and definition from being used and believed by anyone that votes .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02635 seconds with 8 queries