View Single Post
Old October 23, 2020, 04:54 PM   #103
dogtown tom

Quote:
stephen426 I had a crazy idea when they were talking about arming teachers after the Marjorie Stoneman Douglass school shooting. If there are. Bunch of armed teachers, how do responding officers know who the threat is. There is no way for them to know all the teachers in all the schools.
<---teacher
True. Which has bearing on anyone choosing to carry a firearm anytime, anyplace. Police arriving on scene will likely consider everyone as a threat until they believe you are no longer a threat. Behave accordingly.

Quote:
That gave me the idea of a color coded sash with the church name and security team on it. While a vest would be ideal, you can’t pull one on that quickly, especially when responding to a threat. I’m thinking maybe some kind of rolled up ribbon that has church security might reduce the chance of being mistake as a threat. This would have to be quick to deploy and discreet to carry.
Maybe. but just like fake badges, you can buy your own meaning the bad guys can buy them too.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.03604 seconds with 8 queries